Edit control in menubar
Author Message
 Edit control in menubar

I wonder if anyone can help me with this..
I would like to put an edit control on a menu bar, like in Word/Excel..
How does one do this... I cant think of a way to do this with the
resouce editor..

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit control in menubar

Quote:
> I wonder if anyone can help me with this..
> I would like to put an edit control on a menu bar, like in Word/Excel..
> How does one do this... I cant think of a way to do this with the
> resouce editor..

I think you'll have to wait until the new header files get released.  That
stuff looks like a completely new CMenu type class ... looks like a preview
into Windows 97 if you ask me.

Warren Marshall

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit control in menubar

Quote:

> I wonder if anyone can help me with this..
> I would like to put an edit control on a menu bar, like in Word/Excel..
> How does one do this... I cant think of a way to do this with the
> resouce editor..

Have you looked into CDialogBar.

Regards.

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...

2. Edit Control---- Edit control ----------------------

3. How to place controls in the menubar?

4. Using Rich Edit Control or ip address control in a composite control

5. CListCtrl edit control -- how to end editing

6. problems while programming an edit(not use edit control)

7. WTL edit controls in COM controls and beeps

8. Composite Control using rich edit control question

9. Masked Edit Control and Remote data control problem

10. Bell sound when ENTER is pressed in an EDIT control child of an ATL control

11. Rich edit control on Control dialog bar

12. Controlling Scrolling in Rich Edit Control