Link 2001 Errors and Class Wizard Problem
Author Message
 Link 2001 Errors and Class Wizard Problem

I am introducing a Link 2001 error when I attempt to instantiate a Dialog
Box created through ClassWizard in Visual C++ v 6.0.

Linking...
MainFrm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall

Debug/Special Comm.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Special Comm.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

This dialog box source file and header files are not listed in the Classview
or File view screens, although they were created with Class Wizard, and CW
seems quite happy to show CDlgEncrypt as a registered class.   I have
deleted and updated Special Comm.DSW but to no avail... and I think this
problem is related.

Let me know.... if I can't fix it, I will delete the darn thing and start
over, see if that will cause it to be picked up.

Lew

Thu, 15 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Link 2001 Errors and Class Wizard Problem
Hello,

Quote:
> This dialog box source file and header files are not listed in the

Classview or File view screens

try to add header and source file manually (Add To Project/Files).

HTH,
--
ChainsaW

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. link 2001 error in statically linked mode only

2. link 2001 error when statically linking

3. Linking Error 2001

4. Link Error 4006,4008,2001

5. Link error 2001 and 1120

6. Help-Linking Error 2001

7. Linking Error 2001

8. Errors 2001 and 1120 linking import library

9. Link Error 2001 for...

10. help: link error 2001

11. Error Link 2001

12. Link error 2001