VC++ 5.0 #import statement not generating all interfaces
Author Message
 VC++ 5.0 #import statement not generating all interfaces

We've recently upgraded to VC++ 5.0 and have the need to use OLE controls
without
MFC. The #import statement seemed excellent, but I can't get it to generate
all exported
interfaces. I want to use the IWebBrowser interface, so I use

#import <shdocvw.dll>

in my file. This generates a .tlh and a .tli file with everything but the
actual calls to the
OLE control. Well, the DWebBrowserEvents interface gets an implementation
generated,
but both the IWebBrowser and IWebBrowserApp only has pure virtual functions
with
no implementation for the exposed methods. I have tried with the
raw_dispinterfaces
modifier, but it doesn't seem to do anything. What am I doing wrong?

--
Sven Axelsson, Wordwork AB, Sweden

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE4 Preview2 COM interface != VC++ 5.0 native COM (#import compile error)

2. Why method not showing up from #import statement

3. VC++ #import statement and Word97

4. Using ADO with vc++ 5.0 and need Interface documentation

5. Using ADO with vc++ 5.0 and need Interface documentation

6. 2nd interface does not show up in #import?

7. VC++ 5.0 bug with switch statement

8. Does VC 5.0 support 32 bit inline asm statements

9. VC 5.0 Import Library Problems

10. VC 5.0 #import difficulty

11. Problem importing a VB ActiveX control into VC++ 5.0

12. VC++ 5.0 and #import on MDISP32.TLB