Kill other windows/process
Author Message
 Kill other windows/process

You can use SendMessage or PostMessage to tell a window to go away.  Any
of the following might do, assuming normal behavior on the recipient's
part:
        WM_CLOSE
        WM_SYSCOMMAND / SC_CLOSE
        WM_DESTROY

You can kill a process with TerminateProcess.  If there's any way to
avoid doing that, though, you should choose that path instead.

Quote:

> Hi, anybody knows the way to kill a certain window or process by
> calling function (C, WIN32, or MFC)? not the window itself of
> course. Thanks.

-- Aaron
---------------------
Aaron J Margosis

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: kill sub-process after parent killed

2. !Help - Listing and killing processes and programs in Windows

3. Kill a process under Windows XP

4. Killing Process in Windows NT

5. !Help - Listing and killing processes and programs in windows

6. Kill other windows/process

7. Kill other windows/process

8. Kill process and sub processes.

9. How can I get more power on my program in Kill method at Process class

10. How to set up signal handling in UNIX to kill a daemon process and children

11. Parent process killed

12. Parent Process kill Hanging Child