Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.
Author Message
 Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.

Project VC.Net (MFC) in several languages.

How to develop a software to have(to support ) several languages.

I choose which resource (.RC) should he use when I will compile?

Thank you.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:20:35 GMT
 Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.

Quote:
> Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.

> How to develop a software to have(to support ) several languages.

> I choose which resource (.RC) should he use when I will compile?

LoadString can be used to retrieve the text in the system language. Just
create string Tables for the languages you wish to support.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:18:59 GMT

1. Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.

2. Using version 6 MFC and VC runtimes on a VC.Net project

3. Project Configuration for several languages

4. MFC in VC 6 vs MFC in VC 7 (.NET)

5. conver a VC.net solution/projects back to VC6 workspace/project

6. Several bugs, spanning several products (VS.Net, OfficeXP)

7. need help compiling vc++6 project in vC++.Net

8. Several questions on first MFC project....

9. How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)

10. .NET project locking/loading DLL created by other .NET project

11. .NET project locking/loading DLL created by other .NET project

12. convert mfc (.NET) to mfc (VC++6)?