VC5 - Still waiting...
Author Message
 VC5 - Still waiting...

Quote:
>> Attn : VC++ Subscribers

Anyone got his/her copy of VC5 in France, UK, Germany, Spain, ...

Anyone got the refund for the non-delivered versions?

MS: are you kidding me?

--

Patrick Philippot

-pp (MainSoft sarl)
------------------------------------

(remove trailing X to get real mail address)

http://www.*-*-*.com/
tel/fax: +33 (0)1 69 40 94 85

Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VC5 - Still waiting...

Patrick Philippot=20

Quote:
> >> Attn : VC++ Subscribers
>=20
> Anyone got his/her copy of VC5 in France, UK, Germany, Spain, ...

I live in Sweden and we're still waitng for VC5. I called MS in Ireland
yesterday and the said we should have it latest friday (2/5) or else
I should call them again. I believe I have to call them again since
I've already been in contact with them about MSDN about 10 times,
and all they say ok we'll fix it this time or we have some computer
problem right now. Should I perhaps suggest the buy a Unix system? :)

Quote:
> Anyone got the refund for the non-delivered versions?

I asked for J++ instead and still no sight of it.

Quote:
> MS: are you kidding me?

I shouldn't answer in their behalf, but I think that they just don't =
care if
you have to wait another week/month. Saldy but that's the impression
I get from calling MS.

/ Andreas van der Wal

Quote:
> Patrick Philippot
>=20
> -pp (MainSoft sarl)
> ------------------------------------
>=20
> (remove trailing X to get real mail address)

> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mainsoft
> tel/fax: +33 (0)1 69 40 94 85
>=20

Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VC5 - Still waiting...

I got VC5 today. No news from the subscription refund.

--

Patrick Philippot

-pp (MainSoft sarl)
------------------------------------

(remove trailing X to get real mail address)

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mainsoft
tel/fax: +33 (0)1 69 40 94 85

Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VC5 - Still waiting...

When I rang the subscription centre they said VC5 had just been shipped
to me (it then arrived the next day) and that the refunds were being
dealt with soon, after all the VC5 subs had been shipped. So, 1 week
later I still haven't got the refund (well, I opted for s/w instead).

Mark Williams

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. wait or not to wait, that is my question

2. VC5 Bug: VC5 prints chars as int values

3. Working thread waiting for tasks showing up in a queue

4. Wait Function equivalent

5. timed wait without a timer object?

6. How to wait for a child form to close without using ShowDialog()

7. Wait for a button click in a while loop

8. Wait a mintue?

9. Minimum Wait Time (System Time Resolution)

10. waiting progress bar

11. To kill a thread in wait state.

12. Wait for keypress