Visual C++ & Access 2000
Author Message
 Visual C++ & Access 2000

Hi all!
I got a bug with an application that I have made in Visual C++ to use Access
97 database...
My program can't open a Access 2000 database...
If i remember well, I already saw this problem in a newsgroup and the error
was comming from this line of code:
AfxGetModuleState()->m_dwVersion=0x601;

Is it right? Or mayber not...
But I'm pretty sure that i need to change a version number somewhere in my
code...

Thanks for your help!

--

Andre Roy
Software Developer / WebMaster / 3D Animator

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:20:31 GMT
 Visual C++ & Access 2000
Hi, Andre!

I think MSDN Article Q236991, "PRB: Unrecognized Database Format Error with Access 2000 Database", is what you're looking for. Also
take a look at Paul DiLascia's Q&A C++ column in the January 2000 issue of MSJ -- available on the MSDN Library CD or through the
website.

HTH,

Jeff...

> Hi all!
> I got a bug with an application that I have made in Visual C++ to use Access
> 97 database...
> My program can't open a Access 2000 database...
> If i remember well, I already saw this problem in a newsgroup and the error
> was comming from this line of code:
> AfxGetModuleState()->m_dwVersion=0x601;

> Is it right? Or mayber not...
> But I'm pretty sure that i need to change a version number somewhere in my
> code...

> Thanks for your help!

> --

> Andre Roy
> Software Developer / WebMaster / 3D Animator
> Promine - Geology and mining software
> www.promine.com

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:41:32 GMT

1. Visual C++ & Access 2000

2. Access 2000 and Visual C++ 6.0

3. How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0

4. How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0

5. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

6. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

7. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

8. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

9. Good Books on C++ , Visual C++ , Oracle 8 and Developer 2000(forms6)

10. 2000 DDK & Visual.Net

11. DAO & Access 2000

12. DAO & Access 2000