Executing A Program
Author Message
 Executing A Program

Simple question here I hope.  I have a path to for example
" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;.  Is there an easy way to simply say execute the
program associated with this URL, in this case the registered browser?

--
Bob Mixon
Seritis Corporation

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:56:55 GMT
 Executing A Program

Greets,

    Yes, the easiest way would be to use ShellExecute()/ShellExecuteEx().

Regards,

Joe

Quote:
> Simple question here I hope.  I have a path to for example
> "http://www.seritis.com/".  Is there an easy way to simply say execute the
> program associated with this URL, in this case the registered browser?

> --
> Bob Mixon
> Seritis Corporation
> Principal, Executive Director of R&D

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:59:30 GMT

1. Executing a program in a program

2. IF i execute that program, that Program Disappears(maybe end)

3. : when execute a program in other program by function

4. Executing a program inside my program

5. HELP:How to execute a program in background, How to execute a program while loging into the system( For both Nt and Unix)

6. How to get the identity of the machine executing the program

7. Delay executing C# programs

8. Executing another program from my console app.

9. HOW DO I KEEP EXECUTING A PROGRAM??

10. Executing external programs

11. can't execute compiled program

12. can't execute compiled program!