Ctl-C, Ctl-X and Ctl-V in RichEditCtrl
Author Message
 Ctl-C, Ctl-X and Ctl-V in RichEditCtrl

Using Visual C++, I have overridden OnCopy, onCut and OnPaste in a
RichEditControl (in order to make the color of the pasted text the same
as the color of
the destination, and not that of the original) But Ctl-C, etc, does not
cause these routines to be called. How can I ensure that these routines
get called ?

--
Jan-Olav Eide                                Research Scientist
Norwegian Computing Center        Phone : 22852646, Fax : 22697660

Blindern, 0314 Oslo, Norway
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grid Ctl vs ListBox

2. using the webbrowser ctl from C#

3. Ctl+Alt+P

4. blocking ctl-alt-del in winnt4.0

5. ActiveX Ctl within a List Control

6. Pro. in ActiveX Ctl of ATL

7. Custom Object Wizard .ctl Scripts

8. Sending CTL+Z to the serial port

9. Line Wrap in static text ctl

10. newbie: subclassing richedit in an ActiveX MFC ctl

11. ActiveX ctl runs ok in Release but only at design time

12. streaming in/out text in RTF ctl