VC1.52 and Win95
Author Message
 VC1.52 and Win95

I am trying to run VC1.52 on Win95 and cannot get it to start.  It
starts to bring up the first grey screen which has a white square in the
top left hand corner of the new screen and it freezes there.  I have it
dual booted and it works fine under Win311.

Wed, 10 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VC1.52 and Win95

Thomas,

Silly question: Did you install VC1.52 on Win95?

I run VC 1.52 on Win95 without problem.  But I reinstalled VC 1.52 under
Win95.

TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Quote:
> I am trying to run VC1.52 on Win95 and cannot get it to start.  It
> starts to bring up the first grey screen which has a white square in the
> top left hand corner of the new screen and it freezes there.  I have it
> dual booted and it works fine under Win311.

Thu, 11 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VC1.52 and Win95

Thomas,

No.  I didn't reinstall VC1.5.  I just installed Win95 and let it setup
VC1.5 for me.  I would assume there wouldn't be a problem since VC1.5
wasn't made for 95.  I don't have any problems with my other programs
but then again this is a Microsoft program running on a Microsoft
Operating system.  I don't know why I would assume it would work just
because every other program works.

Quote:

> Thomas,

> Silly question: Did you install VC1.52 on Win95?

> I run VC 1.52 on Win95 without problem.  But I reinstalled VC 1.52 under
> Win95.

> TFM3

> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

> > I am trying to run VC1.52 on Win95 and cannot get it to start.  It
> > starts to bring up the first grey screen which has a white square in the
> > top left hand corner of the new screen and it freezes there.  I have it
> > dual booted and it works fine under Win311.

Thu, 11 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with vc1.52, dos window in win95 and graphics program

2. How to Close the Dos Windows after excuted a dos command inside the VC1.52 in win95 OS?

3. HELP! Whats wrong with this code?VC1.52

4. Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52

5. ldllcew.lib - converting VC1.52 to VC5

6. Help porting VC1.52 DLL to VC2.2 DLL

7. VC1.52 Setup Install Program

8. Tabbing using VC1.52

9. VC1.52 Compiler optimisation problem