Control panel applet C source
Author Message
 Control panel applet C source

Does anyone know of, or have a sample Control panel
applet (CPL), C source code I could look at.  This is for NT 4.0.

I have looked in the SDK and searched the microsoft libs with
no success.

If you could, email as well as post.

Thanks for any help

John Losche
--

Evergreen, CO

Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Control panel applet C source

Hi John,

For information on Control Panel Applet you can refer to the following
topics in the April 97 edition of MSDN.

1) CPL:DEMONSTRATES THE CREATION OF A CONTROL PANEL APPLET.
2) CREATING WIN32 CONTROL PANEL APPLETS WITH VC++.

Hope this helps

A.Vijayaraghavan.
Aditi Technologies Pvt.Ltd.

http://www.aditi.com

 Aditi Corp was formerly known as NetQuest Inc.

Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Control panel applet C source

2. Control Panel Applet Source Code

3. Setting Text of Edit Control in Dialog Box of Control Panel Applet

4. Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?

5. How to debug control panel applet?

6. debugging a control panel applet?

7. Debugging Control Panel Applets

8. Control Panel Applet & DialogBox

9. How to lanuch control panel applets?

10. SendMessage vs. Control Panel Applet

11. how to set focus to control panel applet if instance already exists

12. Odd Control Panel Applet failures