URGENT! Newbie need help on graphics
Author Message
 URGENT! Newbie need help on graphics

Hi, I'm new to VC and urgently need help in a project I have.

PROBLEM:

I need to display 18 line/bar graphs in a window(s) all at the same time.
The 18 graphs are similar except that the data points for each graph have
different values. These graphs will need to be frequently refreshed (about
15~30 fps, I'm guessing here).

How do I best go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Allan

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT! Newbie need help on graphics
Re-draw 18 graphs 30 times per second?  Hmm...
Hope you have a fast computer.

I'd suspect that if you really have that much data
changing that quickly that 18 bar graphs is a poor
way to present it.
--
Dan Evens
(Standard disclaimers etc. No spam please.)

Quote:
> I need to display 18 line/bar graphs in a window(s) all at the same time.
> The 18 graphs are similar except that the data points for each graph have
> different values. These graphs will need to be frequently refreshed
(about
> 15~30 fps, I'm guessing here).

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie needs help w/ CDC graphics

2. Newbie needs help w/ CDC graphics

3. Newbie need help w/ CDC graphics

4. Newbie - Urgent help needed.

5. Newbie needs urgent help, simple question

6. Stupid newbie needs urgent help =)

7. URGENT URGENT dlopen() help needed...

8. URGENT! Needed routine to do a graphics dump

9. Urgent Help Needed-Calling the help file.

10. I really need some help with C graphics PLEASE HELP

11. help a poor newbie with 3d graphics

12. URGENT ! HELP NEWBIE plz - easy dialog question