Calling an VB Active X DLL from a C++ executable
Author Message
 Calling an VB Active X DLL from a C++ executable

I have a C++ executable which needs to call an Active X DLL which was
written in Visual Basic.  Can this be accomplished?

I have seen posts which almost accomplishes what I need to do.  I know
you can call a C function from a VB function.  I know that a VB program
can pass the address to a C function, which allows the C function to
make calls to the VB program.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. any idea on Calling a VB Active X DLL from VC

2. Calling a VB Active X DLL from C

3. HOWTO? Calling VB DLL from C++ DLL

4. call a VB COM dll thru a C++ COM dll from a C program

5. call a VB COM dll thru a C++ COM dll from a C program

6. how to use a VB active dll which include Form at a c++ program

7. Using a VB Active X DLL's functions in C++

8. how to use a VB active dll which include Form at a c++ program

9. Debugging C++ DLL which is called from VB

10. Instability when calling a C++ DLL from VB.NET

11. Calling VB DLLs from VC/C++

12. How to call a function in VB dll by C++