change the image of toolbar botton(GUI in visual c++ 6)
Author Message
 change the image of toolbar botton(GUI in visual c++ 6)
As i'm using MFC application wizard(exe) in Visual C++ 6
to create my application, there are default toolbar buttons
created for my main menu items. How do i change the image of
the original image, say the OPEN button of the toolbar, with
a bitmap image from my harddisk?

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 change the image of toolbar botton(GUI in visual c++ 6)
Take a look at SetButtonInfo() and GetButtonInfo().

--
Ajay Kalra

Microsoft Visual C++ MVP

Quote:
> As i'm using mfc application wizard(exe) in visual C++ 6
> to create my application, there are default toolbar buttons
> created for my main menu items. How do i change the image of
> the original image, say the OPEN button of the toolbar, with
> a bitmap image from my harddisk?

*

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

2. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

3. Toolbar-Botton pressed...

4. Changing ToolBar button image

5. Custom Window GUI Design in Visual C++?

6. In search of a Visual C++/MFC GUI Builder

7. Changing from Borland C++ to Visual C++

8. Using image ActiveX in Visual C++

9. Global Lab Image API- Visual C++ linking problem

10. IMAGE ADO Visual C++

11. Global Lab Image API- Visual C++ linking problem

12. How to read in and show out the image by Visual C++