Internet Explorer and COM Interfaces
Author Message
 Internet Explorer and COM Interfaces

I've written a program that accesses the internet. If the user has a
modem, but isn't online, I want to open the
standard dial up window from Internet Explorer through the COM
Interfaces. Additionally I want to set the
standard proxy server from the Internet Explorer.

Does anybody has a solution about this problem? Could anybody tell the
right COM Interfaces? Where can I
find good documentation about this topics? (Don't tell me Microsofts
MSDN)

regards
Patrick

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting iwebbrowser2 from ishellbrowser--the interface passed to setsite of internet explorer toolbar button com object

2. Getting iwebbrowser2 from ishellbrowser--the interface passed to setsite of internet explorer toolbar button com object

3. Internet Explorer's ActiveX interfaces

4. Interface with Internet Explorer

5. starting an Internet explorer via COM

6. sinking events in internet explorer and com

7. !! HELP: Reset Internet Options in Internet Explorer

8. C# interfaces and COM interfaces?

9. COM Interop - How to pass C# uint array to COM interface which takes UINT *pArray

10. COM/ATL novice:passing object pointers through methods on a COM interface

11. IE4 Preview2 COM interface != VC++ 5.0 native COM (#import compile error)

12. Strong name for Internet Explorer control wrapper