Third Party dll and linking / runtime errors.
Author Message
 Third Party dll and linking / runtime errors.

Hi,

Since you are able to call the functions exported from the dll and get
valid return values, I think that the problem does not relate to
import/link/calling convension.

I noticed that you will pass pointer variable to the functions in DLL, I
wonder if you should and have allocated enough buffer for the pointers.

In addition, you can send me a sample project to reproduce the problem.
That will help me find out what is going on.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
HuangTM

reserved.

Tue, 18 May 2004 11:35:36 GMT

1. How to link third party .LIB files

2. How to link third party .LIB files

3. How do I Link with a third party static C library

4. Public domain OR third party error routines???

5. First-chance exception in third-party DLL

6. First-chance exception in third-party DLL

7. Importing some functions from a third-party DLL

8. Importing some functions from a third-party DLL

9. Timing problem in calling third party DLL

10. Call third-party DLL function

11. How to include third-party DLL?

12. Problem Calling a Third Party DLL