help...Linker error: LNK2005
Author Message
 help...Linker error: LNK2005

Hi!

sorry if this ng is not the appropriate one for such a question, but it
seems that this LNK2005 error does not allow me to run my program, even
when I force the output, as suggested by the MSDN.

I am using VC++ 6.0 and the linker error does not correspond to any
library but to an .obj file. I have tried to debug the program but no
luck. I am using one header file and a .cpp one in my #include
directives that I have created myself, though this does not seem to be
the problem (i have copied these files both to the include directory of
the visual studio and the one my main cpp file resides).

Do you know what may be wrong? the linker error is about some multiple
declarations, but I really don't understand the nature of the problem.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated
Thanx in advance
theo

Sat, 31 May 2003 01:04:37 GMT
 help...Linker error: LNK2005

Quote:
>Any kind of help would be much appreciated
>Thanx in advance
>theo

You may show the exact error message.

Greetings,
Ralf

Sat, 31 May 2003 05:18:09 GMT

1. VC 7.0 Linker Error LNK2005, LNK4006, LNK1169 _DllMain@12 already defined in MyDll.obj

2. Linker Error LNK2005

3. LNK2005 linker error

4. using _variant_t rather than _bstr_t causing linker error LNK2005

5. Linker Tools Error LNK2005

6. linker error LNK2005

7. Linker error LNK2005 ????

8. Please Help! - Link Error LNK2005

9. help- Link error LNK2005

10. error LNK2005: "public: static void __stdcall CObject::operator delete help

11. error LNK2005: "public: static void __stdcall CObject::operator delete help

12. Help! Win32/MFC LNK2005 Error