Sub Sub Projects in VC4.2
Author Message
 Sub Sub Projects in VC4.2

I'm trying to creat a project structure that has several 'collections' of
sub projects but I can't seem to get VC to use my required structure. What I
want is something like

MainWrapper
        SubWrapper1
                Project1
                        Project1SubProject1
                Project2
                         Project2SubProject1
        Project3
        Project4
        etc

Where each Wrapper is just a collection of related projects. I create the
wrappers as 'Aplications' in the Add SubProjects dialog because they contain
no code - but the wizard insists on adding 'real' projects under wrappers in
directories off the main wrapper rather than off the subwrapper - and I get no
option to change it.

Anyone know how to achieve this?

Cheers
Anthony

* In_ter_net!! In_ter_net!! There are 2 't's in internet!!! *

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual C++ Version 4(Projects and Sub-Projects) Help Please

2. Using Projects and Sub-Projects

3. Help Please "Projects and Sub-Projects"

4. Coder wanted for socket sub-project

5. Multiple configurations and sub-projects

6. How does one select the Sub-Project Build in Visual C++ 6.0

7. newbie: sub projects / dependencies

8. browse info for sub-projects

9. Build problems when having several sub-projects...

10. Header files in sub-project

11. Microsoft Developer 4.2 Sub Project Problem

12. Using Sub-Projects