Global Keyboard Hook Problem
Author Message
 Global Keyboard Hook Problem

Hi.  I have a VB form with two checkboxes on it.  One checkbox installs
a hook to disable the spacebar and the other disables the enter key.  My
hook functions are located in a VC++ dll.  They both work fine within
the VB application, however, when both are checked only the most recent
one checked works globally.  I put messageboxes in my two hook functions
to see where the messages are being passed.  In the VB application, the
message goes through both functions, but outside it only goes through
one function.  Does anyone know why this should be?  I'm sure the
problem has to do with the fact that these are both keyboard hooks.
I've installed a number of different hooks at once (keyboard, mouse,
shell, etc...) and they've worked fine.  Please help.  Thanks.

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PB with modeless app and global DLL keyboard hook

2. Global Keyboard hook without DLL

3. Global hook in sta control and VB problem?

4. Problems installing global hooks

5. Keyboard hook problem

6. Head scratching problem on Keyboard hook (SetWindowsHookEx)

7. keyboard hook problem

8. Keyboard Hook DLL Problem

9. More issues with global hooks and .NET :-(

10. Global Hook does appear possible in .Net ?

11. how to install a global hook in c#

12. STA and global hooks question?