template template parameters
Author Message
 template template parameters

Hello!
Does the new 2003.net compiler supports template template parameters?
Thanks.

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 01:00:20 GMT
 template template parameters

Quote:

>Hello!
>Does the new 2003.net compiler supports template template parameters?
>Thanks.

Yes, and much more. IIRC, it conforms to the C++ Standard completely except
for two phase lookup of dependent names in templates, the export keyword,
and exception specifications.

--
Doug Harrison
Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 01:38:55 GMT
 template template parameters
Can you recommend me a good source to learn about generic programming?

Thanks

Quote:

> >Hello!
> >Does the new 2003.net compiler supports template template parameters?
> >Thanks.

> Yes, and much more. IIRC, it conforms to the C++ Standard completely
except
> for two phase lookup of dependent names in templates, the export keyword,
> and exception specifications.

> --
> Doug Harrison
> Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:00:00 GMT
 template template parameters
Yeah, I learnt a lot from comp.lang.c++.moderated
There is mention of a number of references in there too
Also check out the c++-faq-lite
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/
Quote:

> Can you recommend me a good source to learn about generic programming?

> Thanks

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:11:07 GMT

1. VC7 does NOT support template-template parameters involving non-type parameters

2. VC 7.1 final beta: bug with template template parameters

3. template template parameter with default value (VS.NET 2003)

4. Possible bug with template template parameters in VC++ 7.0

5. Bug in inheritance from template template parameters in VC7

6. template template parameter that VC++ does NOT support

7. Template Template Parameters

8. template template parameter and static var definition

9. template template parameter problem

10. Visual C++.NET 2003 will have template template parameters?

11. Templates as a templates-parameters

12. Template class as template parameter