Scrolling in a Dialog
Author Message
 Scrolling in a Dialog

I need to create a dialog that allows me to scroll a group of edit boxes
while leaving the OK and Cancel buttons alone.  Will I have to add a
scrollbar control and handle all of the drawing/position of the controls
myself or is there an easier way?  Any sample code out there?

Also, I've created a  CWnd derived class that displays text information.
The text consists of a Q&A list.  The questions are one color the answers
are indented and in another color.  I am using DrawText in the OnPaint
method to output the text to the screen.  Again, I need to scroll through
this data.  I found some documentation concerning Scrolling Text, but it was
using single line, homogenous font/color etc.  Is there a static RTF control
that I could use that would take care of this for me?

Thanks

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scrolling in a dialog

2. Scrolling for a Dialog?

3. scroll bar using dialog

4. Scroll Bar on Dialog.

5. which CSliderCtrl is scrolling on a dialog

6. Adding scroll bar in dialog box

7. Scroll bars in dialog box question...

8. Regardinga scroll bar in dialog in eVC++

9. How to add vertical scroll bar in dialog and make it scroll?

10. How could I making scroll on a dialog window?

11. Get a scroll area in dialog to put controls !

12. How to creat a scroll bar in Dialog base form?