VC++ 5.0 Menu Resource DBCS Problem (URGENT !)
Author Message
 VC++ 5.0 Menu Resource DBCS Problem (URGENT !)

Hi all, I am having an urgent problem with Visual C++ 5.0 and DBCS
characters.  Basically I have  a DLL that contains menu resources.
The text for the menu's is in Japanese.  For some reason if the name
of the first menu at the top level is in Japanese all window behaviour
from then on in the application is defaulted to 'zoom' or 'maximise'.
If however,  the text for the first menu top level is English (with
all others Japanese) then the behaviour is normal window sizes.  Can
anyone shed any light on this please ?!?  I am not using a Japanese
version of VC++ by the way.

Many Thanks,

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT: problems during VC++ 5.0 apps execution on NT 3.51 platform

2. URGENT: problems during VC++ 5.0 apps execution on NT 3.51 platform

3. vc++ 5.0 to vc++ 6.0 problem

4. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

5. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

6. Problem with VSS 5.0 integration with VC++ 5.0

7. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

8. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

9. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

10. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

11. Resource Editor, VC++ 5.0

12. VC++ 5.0 resource editor