Detecting wether a mouse button is down.
Author Message
 Detecting wether a mouse button is down.

Hi,

When handling a mouse event, information about the mouse buttons is stored
in the nFlags (MFC) or wParam (SDK) argument.
How do I retrieve information about the mouse button states when not
handling a mouse event?

Thanks,

Sytse.

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Detecting wether a mouse button is down.

Quote:

> How do I retrieve information about the mouse
> button states when not handling a mouse event?

GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LBUTTON)

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Button colour & Detecting mouse over button

2. detecting mouse up and down on CButton

3. Detecting when a button goes DOWN

4. Get mouse button down/up event and position

5. OpenGL scene not updating while mouse button is down

6. HELP: CButton right mouse button down function

7. how to detect a mouse over a button?

8. Detecting mouse button double-clicks

9. How to detect other mouse button message?

10. Detect when mouse hovers above toolbar button

11. Detect when mouse hovers above button

12. how to detect a mouse over a button?