Need some help
Author Message
 Need some help

 thanks in advance. i'm a newbie in programming and i'm having a problem in
opening a program for modification in Visual C++. from what i've read, i
need to open an application program in a workspace so i could edit the whole
program but the source code that I have is compiled separately for the
classes and resources files. can i modify the program separately or do i
need to open the code as a whole, i.e., classView, resourceView and fileView
in a workspace.  i don't know how to deal with it so any help would be much
appreciated.
regards,

arman

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:20:15 GMT
 Need some help
Open the .dsw file (or drag it to the Visual C++).

Quote:
> thanks in advance. i'm a newbie in programming and i'm having a problem in
> opening a program for modification in Visual C++. from what i've read, i
> need to open an application program in a workspace so i could edit the
whole
> program but the source code that I have is compiled separately for the
> classes and resources files. can i modify the program separately or do i
> need to open the code as a whole, i.e., classView, resourceView and
fileView
> in a workspace.  i don't know how to deal with it so any help would be
much
> appreciated.
> regards,

> arman

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:11:16 GMT

1. I really need some help with C graphics PLEASE HELP

2. I need desperate help!! please help

3. NEED HELP...HELP

4. Help Needed (MS Help Sucks)

5. I need your help about stretch image.Please help me

6. Print Preview Control and Print Preview Dialog - need some help ASAP

7. Need some help

8. Need Urgent Help::::: Printer

9. i need some helps

10. Need some help in writing a simple C program

11. I may need your help

12. I need some help with this program, please!!!!!!!!!!