VC 5.0 - STL and the ATL project wizard
Author Message
 VC 5.0 - STL and the ATL project wizard

When I add a file that includes the map template to a ATL project wizard
generated project (standalone executable), I get a "unresolved external
symbol _main" error at link time.
If I add in a "void main()" function to the file, the executable links
correctly.  What do I need to do to avoid having to add this main function
?

Wim Geurden

Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using CString in an ATL Wizard generated EXE server, VC 5.0

2. Can't add more than one ATL object to an ATL project using wizard

3. ATL conflict between VC 7 STL and SGI STL - how to resolve

4. Debugging VC 6.0 Project under VC 5.0

5. Exporting project from VC 5.0 to VC 4.2b

6. Heap Usage problem with ATL exe - VC 5.0/ATL 2.1

7. Unable to use ATL wizard in VC6 after using ATL wizard in VC7 dot net beta2

8. VC++ 5.0 and ATL Object Wizard failure

9. VC 5.0 App Wizard

10. addin.h missing when app wizard creates c++/atl extension project

11. How to use class wizard with atl projects

12. Building wizard-generated ATL COM project reboots computer!!!