Multithreaded AcitveX control
Author Message
 Multithreaded AcitveX control

Hi!
My question is short.
Can I make a multithreaded ActiveX control and if I can how to do it?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Multithreaded AcitveX control

Quote:

> Hi!
> My question is short.
> Can I make a multithreaded ActiveX control and if I can how to do it?

Yes.  If using MFC call AfxBeginThread, else call _beginthreadex.  Only the main
thread can receive method calls and fire events.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Rich textbox AcitveX control -any experienced ???

2. settings multithreaded DLL/multithreaded

3. ATL Simple Object in AcitveX Component

4. AcitveX event names as strings?

5. AcitveX GRID ????????????????

6. cannot fire event from worker threads in multithreaded ActiveX control

7. Can ActiveX control be multithreaded?

8. ATL for ASP: compile with "Multithreaded" or "Multithreaded DLL"?

9. Timer in COM-Multithreaded Apartments model.

10. Simple multithreaded web server example

11. Multitasking/Multithreaded program in MSDOS?

12. General adivce needed for multithreaded server