ActiveX control help -- URGENT
Author Message
 ActiveX control help -- URGENT

Hi

I used the Microsoft Multimedia Control 6.0 in an application, and used
InstallShield to install my application. After installation, the ActiveX
control was not registered anymore !!! When I try to register MSDXM.OCX
using the ActiveX control test container included with VC++6.0, the program
freezes.

What the hell do I do? Help me out, I'm going crazy over it ...please...
thanks in advance!

Thank you once again for your time.

Regards
Naren

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:31:10 GMT

1. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED: how to dynamically license an ActiveX Control

3. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

4. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

5. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

6. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

7. Urgent: Problem using ActiveX in Forms 5.0 - List Control

8. URGENT - ActiveX Control Doubt

9. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

10. ActiveX control registration (VERY URGENT)

11. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

12. Urgent Help on register ActiveX!!!