Problem using fonts
Author Message
 Problem using fonts

Hi,

I created an MFC ActiveX control using VC++ 5.0.  It has a font property,
which I implemented as the stock font property.  Using
COleControl::InternalGetFont, I can get a pointer to the stock font's
CFontHolder.  Using CFontHolder::GetFontHandle() I can get the HFONT
of my font property.  So far so good.
Now, the font I want my control to use is that same font, but with its size
possibly altered using another property of the control, ZoomFactor, which
may vary between 50 and 200.  How do I create this altered font ?
Moreover, I do not need to realize the resulting font in a dc, I only need
its HFONT.  How to tackle this problem ?  Anyone any suggestions ?

Thanks a lot for answering.

Mark Longin

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using fonts

2. Problem with russian phonetic keyboard layout (using fonts) when Subclassing in IE

3. Problem with russian phonetic keyboard layout (using fonts) when Subclassing in IE

4. Problem with control fonts in dialog using VC++ 6

5. Large font/small font problem

6. Common Font Dialog: problems returning the selected font

7. Problem Small Font/Large Font

8. Positioning problem in a dialog (small font/large font)

9. Font Problems - Maybe the SYSTEM font?

10. trouble using Font::FromLogFont()

11. Truecolor fonts using Allegro

12. Help: _asm{} for loading custom fonts using int 10h, ax 1121h