DLL with DDE problems
Author Message
 DLL with DDE problems

I have a problem in comunicating a dll working as a DDE client and other
program, DDE server. I can comunicate a DDE server with an
Win32-application working as DDE client, but not my dll.
I wonder if the problem may be caused because the dll is called from the
SNMP agent in my Windows-NT computer . It seems as if from the dll you
couldnt see any servers available outside ????, as at DdeConnect the
conversation is not established.
This is my first experience with dll's and I don't know how to solve
this problem.

Thank you in advance

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with DDE in a DLL

2. Client DDE in a DLL

3. DDE client in a DLL

4. DDe code kills user.exe and ddeml.dll

5. Sending DDE via DLL...

6. DDE server in a DLL

7. DDE in a DLL to a VB40 16bit App

8. dde server in a dll

9. DDE code GPF's user.exe and DDEML.dll

10. DDE Debugger Problems

11. DDE Problem with Console Application

12. DDE problems under Windows 95/98 with MS Office applications