How to remove a device ???
Author Message
 How to remove a device ???

Hi all,

I want to remove a win2000 network device in my application.
And I also found the Device Installation Functions.
But I has many problems in using these functions.
Where do I find the example for Device Installation Functions?

Thanx in advance !!

Alex Lin

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:15:19 GMT

1. How to remove a device from an icon

2. How to remove a device from application?

3. How to turn off PnP notification when add/remove a device

4. Serial Device Driver development: the device manager calls xxx_DeInit()

5. Retrieve Device Name from Setting/About/Device id

6. Applicaton on device cannot connect to server running other than on the machine to which the device is connected.

7. How can I remove a file from a FTP-server without using CFtpConnection::Remove?

8. Installing a device driver

9. Smart Device Extensions beta 1

10. Device Drivers

11. Duff's Device