Using shellexecute to invoke Direct:Connect (Sterling Software)
Author Message
 Using shellexecute to invoke Direct:Connect (Sterling Software)

Any one familiar with invoking the Direct:Connect product
from within a C++ program. I think this is the sysntax but
not sure how the parameters are passed:

ShellExecute(NULL, "open","direct.exe" ,lpParameters ,
NULL,SW_SHOWMINIMIZED);
where
( lpParameters is an address to a null-terminated string
that specifies the parameters to be passed to the
application. )

Just don't know the format or structure for lpParameters.
What I want to pass to Direct:Connect is:
domain name  i.e. PSGDSFO10072
ID  i.e. rsawyer
password  i.e. mypass

Thanks

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:05:37 GMT

1. ShellExecute with Connect:Direct

2. ShellExecute and Connect:Direct

3. direct serial connect

4. problem using connect obj instead of connect str

5. Newbie: converting old Sterling to new.

6. why i can connect server by using CSocket , and it failed when using CAsyncSocket

7. Why i can connect server using CSocket , but fail by using CAsyncSocket

8. PrintDlg when using ShellExecute

9. Invoking a method of the class CComDispatchDriver(Invoke N)

10. debugger detects memory leak after using shellexecute

11. ShellExecute fails when using SHGetSpecialFolderLocation?

12. Using ShellExecute in VC++