Control Panel Applet Help
Author Message
 Control Panel Applet Help

Could somebody please send me a simple Control Panel Applet project written
in Visual C++ 5.0?  I am new to Visual C++, and need a little help.  I
would like it so that I can load the project in Visual C++ 5.0 and compile
it with absolutely no errors or warnings, because that will make things
hard for me.

--
James Johnston
My e-mail address on my message tag is junk to

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Control Panel Applet Help

--------------74F3374B7B78FE224196B30F

Quote:

> Could somebody please send me a simple Control Panel Applet project written
> in Visual C++ 5.0?  I am new to Visual C++, and need a little help.  I
> would like it so that I can load the project in Visual C++ 5.0 and compile
> it with absolutely no errors or warnings, because that will make things
> hard for me.

> --
> James Johnston
> My e-mail address on my message tag is junk to
> reduce my junk mail.  Please use this e-mail
> address instead.

Visit this site
"http://premium.microsoft.com/msdn/library/techart/f365/f36c/f384/d39c...
" or if you have MSDN that came with VC ++ 5.0 search for
"Creating Win32 Control Panel Applets with Visual C++"
That shows how to create a Control panel applet.

--
Girish Bharadwaj B.V.
Software Developer

--------------74F3374B7B78FE224196B30F

begin:          vcard
fn:             Girish Bharadwaj
n:              Bharadwaj;Girish
org:            PictureTel Corp.

title:          Software Developer
tel;work:       (508) 292 5897

x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------74F3374B7B78FE224196B30F--

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:Modal Control Panel applet

2. Help:Modal Control Panel applet

3. Control Panel Applet F1 Help not working

4. Setting Text of Edit Control in Dialog Box of Control Panel Applet

5. Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?

6. How to debug control panel applet?

7. debugging a control panel applet?

8. Debugging Control Panel Applets

9. Control Panel Applet & DialogBox

10. How to lanuch control panel applets?

11. SendMessage vs. Control Panel Applet

12. how to set focus to control panel applet if instance already exists