Problem downloading source code from tutorials
Author Message
 Problem downloading source code from tutorials

I used to download the source code from the tutorials in the infoviewer.

I am using Visual C++ 5.

Now, when I try to do the same thing, the infoviewer presents an error
that says

                    "Infoviewer Automation Object
                            Error accesing sample data"

Someone told me that probably with the Service Pack 2 I would resolve
this problem.
But I can not find the Service Pack 2 for Visual C++ 5. I got the
Service Pack 2 and 3, but for Visual Studio 6, and this versions does
not work for Visual C++ 5.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Isaac

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem downloading source code from tutorials

Quote:

> I used to download the source code from the tutorials in the infoviewer.

> I am using Visual C++ 5.

> Now, when I try to do the same thing, the infoviewer presents an error
> that says

>                     "Infoviewer Automation Object
>                             Error accesing sample data"

> Someone told me that probably with the Service Pack 2 I would resolve
> this problem.
> But I can not find the Service Pack 2 for Visual C++ 5. I got the
> Service Pack 2 and 3, but for Visual Studio 6, and this versions does
> not work for Visual C++ 5.

> Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Look the equivalent sample up on msdn.microsoft.com and download it from
there.

--Phlip

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

2. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

3. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

4. New C# Source Code Sample Available for Download

5. Where can i download the source code of Debugging Applications

6. Any website has many MFC program 's source code download??Thank you

7. Good source code, articles, and tutorials...

8. Good source code, articles, and tutorials...

9. Good source code, articles, and tutorials...

10. Good source code, articles, and tutorials...

11. Good source code, articles, and tutorials...

12. how to convert source code pascal to source code c