Porting 16 bit code to 32 bit : Resource file with RCDATA
Author Message
 Porting 16 bit code to 32 bit : Resource file with RCDATA

I have inserted in a DLL  to 16 bit  in the file of the resources of the
charts of data that I take with FindResource, LoadResource, LockResource,
UnlockResource  functions..
Transforming the DLL to 32 bit for Win95 I don't succeed more to obtain the
data from the charts.
I ignore if I must alter the file of the resources in any way for obtain the
operation also to 32 bit of the RCDATA.
I thank  for the help.

Best regards
Giuseppe Carmagnani.

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. porting 16-bit int to 32-bit int with asm code

2. Porting 16-bit to 32-bit code and the use of the LOWORD and HIWORD macros

3. Porting code from 16-bit to 32-bit compiler

4. help porting 16 bit to 32 bit (partly assembly) application

5. Porting from 16-bit to 32-bit

6. porting __segment from 16-bit DLL to 32-bit

7. Porting 16-bit to 32-bit

8. Porting 16-bit app to 32-bit

9. Porting from 16-bit to 32-bit

10. Porting from 16-bit to 32-bit in VC++

11. HELP: porting 16 bit mfc program to 32 bit (mfc v5)

12. Problem Porting a 16 bit DLL to 32 bit