Run console app from within my gui app
Author Message
 Run console app from within my gui app

How do i do just that ?
I dont want to see a console window flash on and off.
I will also get the standard output from that process in some way...

/Carla

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run console app from within my gui app

Quote:
>I dont want to see a console window flash on and off.
>I will also get the standard output from that process in some way...

Check out Knowledge Base article Q190351 "HOWTO: Spawn Console
Processes with Redirected Standard Handles".

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running console app from within a win32 app

2. Running console app from within a win32 app

3. Running a console app from a windows app

4. running other dos apps from a console app

5. How to run a Console app from Graphic app and pick up the output

6. How to run a Console app from Graphic app and pick up the output

7. running win32 apps and dos apps from a menu app

8. Using the Console from a GUI app

9. simple console app, how to add gui, good books for it mfc vs win32

10. Console + GUI apps

11. Launching console aps from gui apps

12. Console and GUI app