OFNHookProc problem
Author Message
 OFNHookProc problem

I'm trying to add an item to the  file-type list in a common file dialog
like the ODBC choice in Access -- when chosen, the file dialog goes down
and a different dialog comes up.  I'm using a hook procedure, trapping
CDN_TYPECHANGE.  I can't find a way to take down the dialog from within
the hook procedure.  The doc says I should use PostMessage of an IDABORT
command.  This doesn't do anything.  Furthermore, my hook procedure
seems to get the CDN_TYPECHANGE message twice.  Help!  -- Jim

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Customizing GetOpenFileName using OFNHookProc

2. How to Change Fileextension in OFNHOOKPROC (CFileDialog)

3. GetDlgItem return null in OFNHOOKPROC

4. OFNHookProc: How to handle WM_CREATE

5. problems problems problems

6. Problems, problems, problems!

7. Problems, problems problems

8. Problems, Problems, Problems

9. VC6 to VC7 migration problem (problem with ATL and MFC)

10. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm