vc 6.0 compiler errors
Author Message
 vc 6.0 compiler errors

I am getting the c2061 compiler error when attempting to compile a C++
program. This is what the error says:

 error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'AdapterInterface'

class AdapterInterface
{
public:
 AdapterInterface();
 ~AdapteInterface();

Quote:
};

Any ideas on this? Is it a configuration problem?

Thanks,

Tom

Sat, 01 May 2004 04:53:24 GMT
 vc 6.0 compiler errors
You have a typo. Destructor is named ~AdapteInterface. The letter 'r' is
missing.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I am getting the c2061 compiler error when attempting to compile a C++
> program. This is what the error says:

>  error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'AdapterInterface'

> class AdapterInterface
> {
> public:
>  AdapterInterface();
>  ~AdapteInterface();
> };

> Any ideas on this? Is it a configuration problem?

> Thanks,

> Tom

Sat, 01 May 2004 05:16:23 GMT
 vc 6.0 compiler errors
Sorry for my english

The destructor are ~AdapterInterface, not ~AdapteInterface as you write.

Alfredo

Quote:
> I am getting the c2061 compiler error when attempting to compile a C++
> program. This is what the error says:

>  error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'AdapterInterface'

> class AdapterInterface
> {
> public:
>  AdapterInterface();
>  ~AdapteInterface();
> };

> Any ideas on this? Is it a configuration problem?

> Thanks,

> Tom

Sat, 01 May 2004 05:15:58 GMT
 vc 6.0 compiler errors
1. I found that the name of destructor is misspelled:
      ~AdapteInterface();
should be:
      ~AdapterInterface();

2. Could you give me a sample project to reproduce the problem?

Thanks,
HuangTM

reserved.

Sun, 02 May 2004 14:07:20 GMT

1. VC 6.0 gives compiler error for map

2. vc++ 6.0 sp5 internal compiler error with /EHa

3. Error in VC 6.0 SP1 Compiler?

4. Error in VC 6.0 SP1 Compiler?

5. VC++6.0/SP3 Compiler Error: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

6. How to use VC 7.0 C++ compiler from VC 6.0 IDE

7. Link Errors in VC.net that don't appear in VC 6.0

8. VC 4.2 link error linking static libraries from VC 6.0

9. VC 6.0 -> VC 5.0 Error

10. VARIANT Error in VC 6.0 Access error

11. Emulate VC 6.0 Compiler/Linker

12. VC 6.0 compiler bug