About the List Box control?
Author Message
 About the List Box control?

Hi,all:
 How to make the Horizontal scroll of List Box control enable?I check the
"Horizontal scroll" in the "List Box Properties" dialog,but this isn't
alright.

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:55:48 GMT
 About the List Box control?

Quote:

> Hi,all:
>  How to make the Horizontal scroll of List Box control enable?I check the
> "Horizontal scroll" in the "List Box Properties" dialog,but this isn't
> alright.

You need to SendMessage it an LB_SETHORIZONTALEXTENT.

--
Jeff Partch [MVP]

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:06:55 GMT

1. Drive list box control in VC5?

2. Beginner Question - list box control

3. multi column list box control

4. Check List Box Control?

5. multi column list box control

6. How Can Detecting Right Mouse Button Clicks on List Box Controls in MFC ?

7. How to setup 'Single Selection' property of List Box control?

8. How do I find out the index of an item that selected in a List Box Control (CListCtrl)?

9. Multiple check boxes in a list control box

10. Using a list box to edit labels in a list control

11. Scrolling event of list box and list view control

12. Could not show a dialog box with list control from an ATL server exe