HOWTO change default button in property sheets?
Author Message
 HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

Hi,

please could someone tell me what is the right way to change the default
button for a property sheet?

For dialogs, I was quite successful with SetDefID (DM_SETDEFID message).
For property sheet, this method doesn't seem to work too good. It went a
bit better when I first changed the button style from BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON to
BS_PUSHBUTTON and then send DM_SETDEFID message. This method doesn't seem
to work if I want to have no default button at all. The main problem is,
however, that after deactivating and activating my app, the property sheet
(sometimes) changes the default button back.

What is the right way to do that? Is there a sample somewhere?

Thanks.

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

goto(http://www.codeguru.com);
return THIS_SHOULD_HELP;

Quote:

>Hi,

>please could someone tell me what is the right way to change the default
>button for a property sheet?

>For dialogs, I was quite successful with SetDefID (DM_SETDEFID message).
>For property sheet, this method doesn't seem to work too good. It went a
>bit better when I first changed the button style from BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON to
>BS_PUSHBUTTON and then send DM_SETDEFID message. This method doesn't seem
>to work if I want to have no default button at all. The main problem is,
>however, that after deactivating and activating my app, the property sheet
>(sometimes) changes the default button back.

>What is the right way to do that? Is there a sample somewhere?

>Thanks.

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

Quote:
> goto(http://www.codeguru.com);
> return THIS_SHOULD_HELP;

Thanks - but that was the first thing I tried. Either I am hopelessly blind
- or there's no info on that topic there. What should I look for?

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

2. Changing The Text Of the default buttons in a property sheet

3. Changing default Property Sheet buttons

4. Default buttons in a modeless property sheet?

5. Default button behaviour in modeless property sheet

6. Default push button in a property sheet

7. OK should not be the DEFAULT BUTTON in property sheet

8. Invisible Default Button in a modeless Property Sheet(?)

9. Default Button on Property Sheet

10. Trying to modify default button state in Property Sheet

11. Overriding default button on property sheets

12. Changing the caption of Apply button in a property sheet