Global environment variable
Author Message
 Global environment variable

How can I change global environment variable under winnt? I can change it in
registry but applications are still getting old values. Any ideas?
Regards,
David Hrbac

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Global environment variable

Quote:
>How can I change global environment variable under winnt? I can change it in
>registry but applications are still getting old values. Any ideas?

See:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q104/0/11.asp?LNG=EN...

"Q104011 - HOWTO: Propagating Environment Variables to the System".

 - Vince

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting the global environment variables

2. How to Update Global Environment Variables...

3. How to Update Global Environment Variables...

4. global environment variables

5. How to set global environment variable

6. How can I put a global environment variable?

7. How to set global environment variable

8. Global variable in MFC environment

9. Global variable or not global variable

10. Uninitialized global data (was Re: Global variables)

11. static local variables vs global variables

12. Variables & Global Variables