How to save a view as a bitmap
Author Message
 How to save a view as a bitmap

Hi experts,

I hv a view in an MDI MFC(VC++ 6.0) application whose
document default extension is "img"(for eg: firstFile.img).

I would like to give an option for users to save the same
view interms of a bitmap file also(for eg: firstFile.bmp).

How do I do this?? Kindly suggest me. It would be great if
a sample code is available.

Thanks.

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:09:52 GMT

1. problem when using GDIPlus::Bitmap to save clipboard bitmap

2. Saving a text and a bitmap as a single bitmap file

3. Saving a View data (Doc/View) into Image Format

4. Saving view as BMP while view is hidden

5. Saving a View data (Doc/View) into Image Format

6. problem saving a bitmap

7. save to bitmap

8. Help saving bitmap to disk

9. Bitmap changing and Saving- HELP!

10. Saving bitmap?

11. trouble saving bitmap

12. Saving Window Content to Bitmap / DIB