Is DBCS possible using C?
Author Message
 Is DBCS possible using C?

Hi,

I am just a C programming guy.  Certainly will cost me some time to pick
up C++.  I need to extend my C applications to DBCS environment.  Is it
possible to do so without using C++ calls ?  Can anybody give me some
advice.

Thanks in advance.

Wai.

Tue, 07 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using GetTextFace() in DBCS Windows

3. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

4. Two CS files (using namespaces)

5. Survey on using C as intro CS langauge (?)

6. Survey on using C as intro CS langa

7. C# , i am trying to create a file on the server using C#

8. Am I using realloc() incorrectly?

9. I am new to programming and am lost

10. I am creating a new query using ADOX and no matter

11. Insert Using ADO/VC++: What am I missing?

12. Am I using GetDIBits correctly?