Porting application from Win 95 to Win NT
Author Message
 Porting application from Win 95 to Win NT

I have an application developed in VB 6.0 /VC 6.0 on Win 95 and now I want to
port it to Win NT 4.0. Please tell me what changes I need to do and what are
all the issues.

Any help availble in MSDN ? Any article ? Any link???

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Porting application from Win 95 to Win NT
Quote:

> what changes I need to do and what are
> all the issues.

Most likely none. Run it under nt see what happens.

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win 95/95 to Win NT

2. Win NT to Win 95

3. Q: Differences WIN NT / WIN 95 in VC++ 5.0

4. Win NT vs. Win 95

5. Registry - Win 95/Win NT

6. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

7. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

8. Win NT vs Win 95/98

9. Win NT to Win 95

10. Win NT 4.0 - Win 95 Registry Reading Problems

11. Win 95 -> Win NT

12. Dialog behaviour in Win 95 and Win NT