Building a Console Program without the Console Window (HELP)
Author Message
 Building a Console Program without the Console Window (HELP)

How do you build a console program without the command console window? I still
want to use the main() function.

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Building a Console Program without the Console Window (HELP)

Quote:
> How do you build a console program without the command console window? I
still
> want to use the main() function.

Well... you can't. If you did, it wouldn't be a console app, would it?

The usual way to hide such an application is to create a Win32 Application
project (not a console one), and implement a proper WinMain function in
which you don't create any windows.

--
Tomas Restrepo [VC++ MVP]
http://www.mvps.org/windev

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Starting a console application without the console window

2. Running Console process without console ?

3. Executing a console application without it opening a console

4. clear console screen, and sleep() functions in the console window

5. how to use a console window in a win32 application..-- not console application

6. Console o/p from windows application (not in new console)

7. Difference between a console program and windows program?

8. How to run DOS command without console window

9. How can I build within console window?

10. play *.wav in windows console program.

11. Windows message box in console program?

12. how a background or console program can always activate a IE window