Compiler Integration :: Visual C++ 4.2 with C++ builder
Author Message
 Compiler Integration :: Visual C++ 4.2 with C++ builder

Hi,

        I am developing an application which uses C++ builder to
implement the GUI and Visual C++ 4.2 to implement DLLs. These DLL's in
turn obtain the objects from the Database.  However I have problems in
passing complex objects between the C++ builder and the DLL.  The object
passed back to the GUI is not correct.  The      GUI sometimes can
access the object passed back, and on other occassions throws up acess
violation.

        I have checked through my code, its logic is correct, and I am
suspecting that the way Visual C++
builds an object maybe different from the way C++ builder does it.  Do
you have any solution to get over this problem?

Best regards!

Lingjia

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. compiler bug visual c++ 4.0 4.2 bad cast

2. C++ 4.2 integration with Fortran and C.

3. C++ and Visual C++ 4.2

4. help: C++ builder v3.0 Pro or Visual C++ v6.0 Pro

5. Borland c++ Builder, Visual c, gnu c++, which one is better

6. Comparing Visual C++ and C++ Builder

7. Microsoft Visual C++ vs. Borland C++ Builder

8. Porting Borland C++ 5.x (not Builder) to Visual C++

9. C++ Builder 4 vs Visual C++ 6.0

10. Visual C++ and Borland C++ Builder

11. C++ Builder vs. Visual C++

12. Newbie question: Converting Borland C++ Builder 5.0 projects to Visual C++ 6.0