Unable to link (_outpw)
Author Message
 Unable to link (_outpw)

Hello,

I am having troulbe linking my application which uses _outpw and
_inpw.  Here are the errors:

I am using MFC 5.0

Linking...
com.lib(comeprom.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _outpw
com.lib(comhost.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _outpw
com.lib(comeprom.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inpw
com.lib(comhost.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inpw
libcmtd.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main
Debug/test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Mark Kaplan

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Unable to link (_outpw)

The reason for the error is that the entry point for app is wWinMain.
In  the Project Settings DialogBox set the Entry Point Symbol to
wWinMainCRTStartup.

 Aditi Corp was formerly known as NetQuest Inc.

Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unable to link (_outpw)

2. Unable to link very small program

3. Unable to link a Win32 API function

4. Unable to link C library in Visual C++ code

5. Unable to link a Win32 API function

6. Unable to link very small program

7. Unable to link a Win32 API function

8. Does outpw/inpw work in windows.

9. outpw & inpw using W2K

10. Using _outpw Under Win NT 4.0

11. link list of a linked list (chained links?)

12. Incompatible NULL Assignments || Linked List inside Linked List