How to change color of some zone in Property Sheet?
Author Message
 How to change color of some zone in Property Sheet?

Quote:

> Hi, there,

> I don't want the property sheet look gray, so, I changed every page to
Black
> by overriding the OnPaint(); change most part of the propertysheet to
black
> by overriding the EraseBkGnd(). But the part in the Tab controls doesn't
> change, how can I change there to black too?

> See the following jpg.

> Thanks
> Feng

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:06:45 GMT

1. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

2. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

3. change property sheet color?

4. how to change the color for property sheet

5. How to change the color of the tab on a property sheet

6. Problems changing the color of a property sheet

7. changing tab control color in property sheet

8. changing tab control color in property sheet

9. Change fonts in a property pages of property sheet

10. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

11. Property sheet from property sheet

12. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet