MSVC - information on different exams wanted!
Author Message
 MSVC - information on different exams wanted!

Hi there!

I recently heard something about "exams" in MS VC. Since I want to figure out
more about them (their names, requirements, status in the programming
community, fees, all the basics and comments in general!), I would be
most thankful for any advice/information that you may wish to share.

Thanx in advance!

/Henrik B

PS. Perhaps there is an official MS website for the exams in question? DS.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MSVC - information on different exams wanted!

You will find a complete syllabus for each exam at this website:

www.microsoft/train_cert.

Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC Exam Beta Testers Wanted

2. Wanted: MSVC ++ v2 or v3

3. WANTED MSVC 1.52c CD

4. WANTED: MSVC 1.52(c)

5. Wanted: Free STL that works well with MSVC 4.2

6. gcc compiler information wanted

7. Information about accessing the game port in c wanted

8. wanted information on Symbolic simulation of procedural languages

9. Information Retrieval Algorithms Wanted

10. Information wanted on a profiling/autodocumenting app for GCC

11. Wanted: C Information Abstractor

12. Information About C Compilers Wanted