Using GetTextFace() in DBCS Windows
Author Message
 Using GetTextFace() in DBCS Windows

Anybody knows how to use GetTextFace() in a DBCS Windows?  I used it in
Chinese (Taiwan) and it seemed to work fine.  However, when I used it in
Chinese (P.R.C.), it returned "Arial", a null character, two Chinese
characters (a Chinese font name) and another null characters.

Any idea what's happened here?  Thanks in advance.

Fri, 06 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is DBCS possible using C?

2. Need FIX: std::wofstream Can't Output After DBCS Character Is Output (Q274012)

3. DBCS strings in CRecordset

4. Unicode or DBCS problem

5. TCHAR.H and DBCS

6. Using Windows/Dialogs w/o using MFC

7. VC++ 5.0 Menu Resource DBCS Problem (URGENT !)

8. Reading a dbcs formatted ICINFO description string in Win95

9. localizing strings DBCS languages

10. Japanese DBCS

11. localizing strings in DBCS

12. CFileDialog & mixed SBCS/DBCS paths on NT4