How to know the program that is invoked by my program exit?
Author Message
 How to know the program that is invoked by my program exit?

Hi all:
I know this question has been asked before but I cannot find an answer
anywhere else.

I have a simple MFC application that is calling a 3rd party application
using CreateProcess(),
the problem is I need to wait for the application to exit
before calling the next application.

Thanks in advance!

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to know the program that is invoked by my program exit?
Greets,

    You can use WaitForSingleObject(hProcess,INFINITE) on the process handle
that is returned in your PROCESS_INFORMATION structure.  Just be sure to
close the handle when you're done with it...

Regards,

Joe

Quote:
> Hi all:
> I know this question has been asked before but I cannot find an answer
> anywhere else.

> I have a simple MFC application that is calling a 3rd party application
> using CreateProcess(),
> the problem is I need to wait for the application to exit
> before calling the next application.

> Thanks in advance!

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to know the program that is invoked by my program exit?

2. exiting program if input during program execution

3. I am new to programming and am lost

4. Exit program like clicking the exit icon

5. Invoking a EXE inside a C# program

6. Invoking Tcl Script from C program

7. Invoke a outside utility from c program in MS-Window environments

8. Problem Invoking a VB 6.0 Activex DLL, from a program in VC++

9. how to invoke a screensaver in my program?

10. Simple way to invoke another program with parameter passing

11. Invoke command line programs within c# code?

12. I am not quite understand the program asks for